Short & long Dubai visas
- Visas for a period of 30 days are called short visas.
- Those spanning three months (90 days) are called long visas.
- Short visas and 90-day visas are non-renewable.
- Tourist Visa, issued for a period of 30 days, is renewable once.
- Special visas for companions from GCC countries are issued for 60 days, and can be renewed twice.
- Similarly, visas for residents of GCC countries valid for a period of 30 days are renewable.
- Long Courtesy Visa spanning 90 days and a Short Courtesy Visa for 30 days are both non-renewable.
Exhibition, Festival and Conference visas
- Exhibition Visa, Festival Visa and Conference Visa are all valid for 30 days.
- All these visas are non-renewable.