Eritrean Airlines to Dubai

Eritrean Airlines resumes flight operations to Dubai

Eritrean Airlines to DubaiThe national carrier of Eritrea, Eritrean Airlines has now resumed its flights to Dubai International Airport following the re-launch of its international operations on 16th July.

Eritrean Airlines will operate 4 weekly flights to Dubai, with flights arriving from the Eritrean Capital city of Asmara at 12.40 hrs and departing to Lahore, Pakistan at 13.40hrs. The inaugural flight to Dubai Airport arrived at 12.40hrs at Dubai International to a customary water salute and a reception ceremony at the concourse attended by representatives from the airline and the airport.

Commenting on the launch of the flight to Dubai, Arif Uddin Qadri, Country Manager of Eritrean Airline, said

“It’s a significant development for the airline as well as for the thousands of passengers whose travel for business and leisure will now be more comfortable, quicker and economical. The resumption of flights to Dubai will further bolster bilateral relations between the two countries and bring immense benefit to the economies.”

Eritrean Airlines will initially operate schedule services with 11 weekly flights from the Eritrean Capital city of Asmara to Rome, Lahore, Jeddah, Khartoum, Cairo and Dubai. These flights will be operated on Airbus A-320 aircraft, with a 2 class configuration of 10 club class, and 126 in economy class. At present Eritrean Airlines’ fleet consists of 2 aircrafts, an A-320 and a Boeing 767.

Category: Dubai Airport Flights, Dubai Airport News, Dubai News

Comments (21)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Rehan says:

how i book my flight online…pls give me the link…

2. Dear Jennifer,

Please contact the airline directly regarding this as they will be able to advise you further.

3. Jennifer says:

I have two people names below:

PUTHIYOTTUPUTHENVEEDU/JAMES MR.
    ALI/AHMAD MR

They were booked DXB-KRT (Dec 14, 2012) ERITREAN AIRLINES – B8 0375
    and reached Sudan Dec 15, 2012.

Til now their luggage didn’t reach Sudan, and I need to know the status.

This matter is urgent and your action is much appreciated.

Regards,

Jennifer
    04-2381881

4. Hi Ibbi,

You simply need to enter the relevant details on the page you have posted this comment on to view all available flights.

Scroll down the page and on the left you will see a section titled Flights to Dubai, the skyscanner search engine located here can display flights to and from any airport you require.

Kind Regards

Dubai Airport Guide

5. Ibbi shah says:

please i need to book my ticket from lahore to dubai, kindly let me know details, immediately.

6. Ibbi shah says:

i need to book my ticket from dubai to karachi, kindly let me know details, immediately.

7. ibbi shah says:

Please advise Air fare on Eritrean Airlines for following sector.
    22.11.2012
    21.12.2012

8. Dear Habib,

Please get in contact directly with the agent that you booked the flight with regarding this.

Regards

Dubai Airport Guide

9. Habib Abro says:

Dear Eriterian,

I booked my online ticket by one of your agents, I just want to confirm if its realy fight ticket booking has confirmed??

Please reply on my email.

PNR No. PW5JW
    E-Ticket No. 6372246958919
    Flight No. B8-357

Thanks & Regards

Habib- 0097150-3453381

10. Dear Shaheen,

Please see this page to find airfare prices for the flights your require..

Lahore to Dubai