Dubai Airport Directions & Maps
Dubai Airport Map
View Larger Map
Directions to Dubai International Airport
Dubai International Airport is located just 5 minutes from Dubai town centre and is situated between the Al Twar district and the Garhoud District with the Dubai Creek Golf Club just a stones throw away. The terminal at Dubai Airport can either be accessed off the Airport Road, which runs in a south easterly direction from Dubai city centre, on the eastern side of Dubai Creek or via Al Quds Street which runs across the northern perimeter of Dubai Airport.
Beirut Street runs along the eastern side of Dubai Airport and also leads on to the terminal building access roads. Dubai Airport is also located directly opposite the number 11 motorway and Dubai Shopping Centre.
If you are driving to Dubai Airport please be aware that at times and especially during morning or evening rush hours, the Dubai Airport access roads can become heavily congested. It is always a good idea to ensure that you allow plenty of time for getting to Dubai Airport so that you do not arrive late for your check in and flight from Dubai.
Directions to Dubai Airport Approaching from the North and Dubai city centre
- Leading directly to the terminals at Dubai Airport is the Airport Road which runs south east from Dubai city centre on the eastern side of Dubai Creek and the Al Rigga district.
- Join the Airport Road and head south east where you will begin to see signs for Dubai International Airport and the terminal buildings.
Directions to Dubai Airport Approaching from the East and the Sharjah area
- Head west out of Sharjah on Al Sharq Street which will lead you on to Al Arouba Street.
- Cross Al Soor Square and follow King Faisal Street which will lead you onto Al Wahda Street which is the main number 11 road towards Dubai.
- Simply keep following signs from here until you approach Dubai Airport and the terminal building access roads.
Directions to Dubai Airport Approaching from the South
- Dubai International Airport can be accessed from the south via Sheikh Zayed Road which will lead onto the floating bridge or Sheikh Rashid Road that both cross over Dubai Creek.
- Once across the Dubai Creek you will see signs to the terminal buildings at Dubai Airport.
Dubai Airport Terminal Maps
There are detailed Dubai Airport Terminal Maps available to view online to help guide you through Dubai Airport. Simply click on the relevant terminal map for Dubai Airport below that you would like to view. The map for Dubai Airports Terminal 1 includes the Sheikh Rashid Terminal and Terminal 1 check-in areas.
The map for Terminal 3 at Dubai Airport shows each floor in detail which consists of Dubai Airports Terminal 3 arrivals area on level 1, Dubai Airports Terminal 3 Departures area on level 3, Dubai Airports Terminal 3 lounges on levels 4 and 6, Dubai Airports Terminal 3 Hotel on level 5, Dubai Airports Terminal 3 Departures Hall on level -3 and the Terminal 3 Arrivals Hall on level -4.
- Dubai Airport Terminal 1 Map – click here
- Dubai Airport Terminal 2 Map – click here
- Dubai Airport Terminal 3 Map – click here
- Dubai Airport Terminal 3 Map – PDF